– Extraction failed teeth.
– Immediate “flapless” implant placement using BTI CT Scan (www.bti-implant.com )and PRGF (www.prgf.org )
– Immediate restorative temporisation of placed implants.
Clinical labial view of failed, class 3 mobility dental prosthetics.
Clinical palatal view of failed bridge, to be removed with simultaneous fixed dental implant placement and restorative
temporisation. Allows for:
- one procedure ! “flapless” ! no “surgery” !
- no removable denture period !
- considerably reduced post treatment discomfort !
- considerably reduced treament period !
- considerably reduced treatment costs !
Digital Radiographic view of periodontally failed central tooth.
Piezon surgery (www.piezonsurgerymaster.com ) removal of teeth and degranualation of socket areas, and PRGF (www.prgf.org )
application prior to implant placement.
Immediate, “flapless” dental implant placement using PRGF and BTI CT Scan (www.bti-implant.com ) for correct and accurate
implant placement orientation and positioning.
Implant sysytem used: TRINON Q-Implant (www.trinon.com ; CE (Europe) and FDA (USA) approved)
Restorative temporisation “chairside” of placed implants.